Thursday, October 28, 2010

House Moving

We are moving house in a few weeks and I have an incredible pain in my back. I cannot see any possible way that I will be able to get over this pain, recover, in three weeks.

And then on the moving weekend, I will be only making things much, much worse again.

I am amazed at how little time I have to exercise.

I get up at 6 am. I walk the two dogs for 30 to 45 minutes. I feed dogs, bathe and then rush out the door with both kids. I travel 90 minutes to two schools and then arrive at work.

Most days I do the pickup of kids so it's an additional 90 minutes. Later in the evening, I walk the dogs again. (Most days we have a midday dog walker, or my wife does it).

My wife of course is doing a lot of stuff at home, she is no slacker.

The worst is when my wife travels, and I have to do much more of everything (cooking, bathing children, laundry).


 

I am just a big whinger, but I cannot understand how I will ever get exercise time.


 


 


 

No comments: