Monday, March 02, 2009

All my "Google Docs" are gone!

All my google documents are gone. I noticed it last week and thought it might be a glitch with the Opera browser I use on my laptop at work. So I then opened them in google Chrome. And While it was open, I noticed the documents are there one moment and gone after a few minutes!

What is it ?  Luckily they are not life threatening documents. A bunch of invoices for my consultant work, some letters and even notes on a job search. 

But the integrity is definitely in question. I would never used google docs as a safe keeping place and advise everyone against it. 

Sure, sure,... maybe I deleted them somehow; this certainly crossed my mind. But I cannot figure out how that could have happend given the description of one browser and then the next, above. 

Can anyone help?

.

No comments: