Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wow, Gues I Really Am the BAD GUY


I am having a look through television shows that I would like to download rent and came upon Firefly, the Joss Whedon show. I have seen it and am amongst the wishful fans that hopes it comes back. 

But I was on Nathan Fillion's myspace page and followed the link to the Serenity Firefly Personality Test. I am plugging along and marvelling at the quotes and had a chuckle now and again.  

If you are a Firefly fan then you might laugh at my result, but then after some thought, ... well, hate me.  

(I think here, once again in a very tiresome trend, mainstream ingrained television/film ethos, anything but a touchy-feely, overcaring liberal gets you cast as a fascist.  )

Yeah, I was labeled as "Alliance". haha.  Sorry, I laughed. 




Your results:
You are Alliance

Alliance
80%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
75%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
65%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
55%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
45%
Inara Serra (Companion)
45%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
40%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
35%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
25%
River (Stowaway)
25%
The Alliance is a powerful governmental
organization that fought and won a war
to bring many planets under its control.
As an Alliance member you really believe
in your governments ability to rule.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test






No comments: