Monday, October 08, 2007

This worries me

I read an article about a rich Uzbek being angry about a blogger's comments and then proceeding to close down the blogger - by using money. Ok, it is bound to happen.

Bloggers beware when you criticize the rich and powerful - International Herald Tribune

But now I am beginning to wonder what people will say about me in the future. for example, I am really the kind of guy that hates naivety in politics. I am speaking about naive liberals. You know, the people who think that all wars will stop if leaders sit down together and really talk.

The problem is that in a few years, someone might read my old blog and use it to cause me problems. For example, maybe some grown up liberal will restrict my son from entering a university, for example


.

No comments: