With all the fires in California, you got to wonder if housing prices will be affected. Perhaps one of these outcomes:
- new home building in California will be pricey since many building companies have cut back staff because of the home price slump
- many people will want to move rather than re-build in california,
- - - rather than staying in Fire-wood (Hollywood pun)
- - - therefore helping slumping prices elsewhere
- maybe the supposed arson was not caused by terrorists but a worse sort of criminal, the "REA", alias, the Real Estate Agent.