Friday, January 19, 2007

BBC World Service just makes me so angry

Last night the BBC World Service did a feature about English Troops in Afghanistan. Every manufactured theatrical representation of a real event is so highly tuned (spun?) to make everything about the situation appear in the most negative light possible.

 

I love listening to BBC in the car or even on my Sony Ericsson t900i super deluxe nifty phone (what a gadget!). This is due in a large part to the fact that since I don’t watch much TV here in a foreign land, I appreciate the stories and real news.

 

But man, they are so anti-America, anti-Israel, and even, yes, more useful to the other side then they think. I mean really, the terrorists, the Taliban, and the factions in Iraq, are so lucky to have what would the equivalent of a major advertising/PR agency, working in their favor.  It just makes me so angry.

 

 

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, I love listening to the BBC but I get so angry with them.