Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Kyoto Protocol . . .or Proctology??


Emissions sarcasm

I am trading emissions allowances as part of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme. This is where a polluting company can buy the rights to pollute from another company if they have excesss "allowances" (European Union Allowance).

Yes, I buy and sell smoke.

But its nice to see what some other people say about the process. Like this photo. Its fair to say that this added cost is a bit painful for some companies. How painful? Read the title again.

If my explanation of Emissions Trading is not clear for you, just send me a message and I will go into more deatail and probably wax lyrically(?) for you.


.

1 comment:

javaricho said...

Is this a sophisticated referal business you have worked out with Jim?