Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"When a shark has you in its jaws, try poking at its eyes ....."

Sometimes the explainer on Slate comes up with some really good one-liners.

When I lived in Australia (I will never stop bragging about that; its a wonderful life there) there were shark stories all over the place. Not just the not-so-often-but-more-often-then-America story about a death or limb-loss from a shark attack, but also the sightings, and chance encounters by friends who were surfing.

So punching the shark works? And poking it in the eyes while you scream at the top of your lungs underwater? Great.

3 comments:

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this free music downloads site, it's pretty awesome too!

jon said...

cheap online textbook are so expensive. I agree, We have been looking for cheap online textbook all night for a new cheap online textbook class but havent been able to track down used cheap online textbook that I can afford. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at you cheap online textbook blog...

jon

Steve Austin said...

Enjoyable blog. Please check out my dog adoption blog.