Monday, June 13, 2005

Norm's Palookaville

Not sure why Norm Geras wants it, but here is my list of best movie stars. Sure, you will think I am a wierd one for some of my choices. But here are my reasons.

Cate Blanchett
Very talented, gorgeous, Australian; yet the number one reason is her CHOICE of movies.

Naomi Watts
Again gorgeous, again Australian; but very VERSATILE and a consummate, hard working, actor.

Cary Grant
STYLE, that's all there is to say.

Giovani Ribissi
Bizzare and also noted in my book for his CHOICE of movies in which to act.

Ralph Fiennes
Incredibly talented but perhaps not as prolific because he chose not to become mainstream.

Harry Dean Stanton
Ok, this one is weird. Mainly for 'Repo Man' but also because of his POPPING UP in a movie ability. Love the guy.

Jennifer Connelly
BEAUTY and yet, she can act. Did you ever see Requiem for a Dream?

Val Kilmer
UNDERRATED. That's all there is too it.

Peter Sellers
Wacky and incredibly engaging in his earlier stuff. UNCLASSIFYABLE. (Sorry, that is not a word).

Tobey Maguire
Ride With The Devil, Wonderboys. This kid is SMART.

2 comments:

PetiteDov said...

Chuck Klosterman has this theory on Val Kilmer - the advanced thoery that he presented in Esquire a yaer back. I can send you the article (if you want). I have to agre with you about Cate Blanchett and Giovani Ribissi (did you see Heaven - they both starred in it?) I don't like Naomi Watts, although she was great in Muhullound Dr.

PolarTrader said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a article franchisees legal submit Site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff. Submit your Article and get
lot of back-links :-)

Check it out if you get time :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------