Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The wedding at Watson's Bay.

See the city in the background, over the water? A very hot day, mind you. above 34 celsius in the sun I think. And us in black suits.

(I imagined the groom was going for the Resorvoir Dogs look).

But a good day and night. Definitely.

(Sorry about the photo of me at the beach munching on ice cream. I couldn't figure out how to remove it withe the Flickr.com

program).

Tony's parents

Weding Dinner: Emily, Tone, Maree,   Charlene, Helen, Sacha


Justin, Dan, Sacha, Rich and Tony

Richard, Tony and Dan.. and some other   guy

Bondi Ice cream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan

It's Moneypenny. Bond gave me the link to your website. Great photos of THE wedding. The house of men is certainly in the distant past now.

I hope all is well at your end. I live in Melbourne now (or, more correctly, in the hills outside Melbourne).

Anyway, I'll keep this short in case it doesn't work.

Moneypenny

Dantravels said...

Moneypenny, great to hear from you. Send me an email. (I didn't see yours on the comment you left). Cheers, Daniel