Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dog Condoms


dogcondom
Originally uploaded by Dantravels.
Somehow I got on this page advertising Dog Condoms and followed on to the FAQ page. Best question:
Can I Train My Dog To Put It On Himself?

No, the dog will require human intervention each time he wishes to put on or take off a condom.

Okay, not whats up with this? So clicking on the photo and you go to this page ww2.Sextoysex.com where I found a product I never knew existed. Along with the dolls, dildos and strapons, you can get the "Realistic Anus". What will they think of next?

But quite a good marketing gimmick, I think. Probably-false Dog Condoms (at least I hope so) leading to Sex toys. But I wonder if they realize that they probably have got the pet-lover-only crowd with this advert.

No comments: