Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dog Blogging On A Dreary Day


Sleeepy
Originally uploaded by Dantravels.


Life is not easy lately. The flat is undergoing new pipe and electricity cable surgery, so we have to stay with my wife's parents. And the wife is travelling a lot lately while being ill with bad back pains. Work is iffy at best compounding the recurrent ulcer probs. Add to that, I have been sick with flu.

And we miss the dogs.

Ginger and Semik are at a friend's 'non-stop' dog service place near Melnik, 40km north. After the life of luxury we provide for them, being stuck outside all day in below freezing weather makes us worried sick.

Sure, I am a wimp when it comes to dogs. They are fine, they sleep indoors at night and I can go see them once or twice a week.

But I miss my dogs. That's all there is to it.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Next time take them to this place:

http://www.mujweb.cz/www/hotelpropsy/

Penny was there for almost two months and loved it.

Richo said...

Dan, this will make proper dogs of them. Hopefully they will have learnt to chase an retrieve game...