Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ted Turner "lost his mind".

Noticed this DRUDGE REPORT FLASH about Ted Turner accusing FOX of being the propaganda arm of Bush, and in -to be honest - a humourous vein that this station is using tactics similar to Hitler.

I don't get FOX news over here, relying on BBC and CNN for my international news. I have heard that it is a bit gung ho, sure. But come on folks, why don't the complaints about CNN get the same treatment. There are surely more cases of liberal bias there. (And while I watch CNN and BBC, and like BBC more, I still have some harsh criticism for their coverage policies).

But, what I did like was the comment from the FOX spokesman : " "Ted is understandably bitter having lost his ratings, his network and now his mind -- we wish him well." "

No comments: