Thursday, December 30, 2004

Ah the Mysterious Bra!

Don't know how I got on this page but it is a very enlightening description of the trials of wearing a brassiere. For a guy who's caressed, taken off, ogled, and yes, tore, many a bra in his lifetime, I was a bit shocked at the things I never cared to learn. And this comes after sitting across from a friend's wife who recently has fallen pregnant (is that a correct phrase?) as she spoke in earnest about her recently - and shockingly - increased breast size in gory detail. In Vicky's secret rant we learn of the problems of measuring the bra inhabitants.

I had to laugh about how after she was fitted for a surprisingly well fitting bra, she exclaims "but by God, those suckers stayed in place!", because what are they if not, well, "Suckers"?

3 comments:

Anna Broadway said...

If you liked that entry, check out Sexless in the City ...

blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used travel trailer camper.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used travel trailer camper

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW